Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2013

A bit of Flintloque

I've been very busy recently, so not much movement on the gaming front. Not a great deal of time to paint and only a little to play. I've been planning my next campaign, but more of that anon. This post is just to show a few pictures of a couple of trial games of Flintloque I played a couple of weeks back. Didn't want the pictures to go to waste really! Looking forward to cracking on with the painting....

Joccian ratmen advance.
Elves form up in a defensive position, while the cavalry trooper moves to outflank the enemy.

Ratman gets cut down by the elen rider (curse the auto focus on my camera!)

Opening fire at the advancing enemy.

Game number two! Had to play another after the rats lost the first one...

Bang!
That's all for now!



2 comments:

  1. Liking the add smoke effects ;) nice pics Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. There will be plenty more when I get new figures painted!

      Delete