Here's what's happening at the moment. From left to right (roughly):
- Riot police waiting to have their shields attached. These are for modern zombie gaming, but will find use in near future sci fi and other games I'm sure.
- Lizardman Saurus. One of 6 that I have. He's going to lead the skinks that I am working on.
- Modern cops and US military. Also for zombie games. I am wanting to get a minimal amount of law enforcement and military done so I can start a proper campaign.
- AWI British. These four, a freebie from a mate, are heading for the Caribbean to prevent my pirates from running amok
- Flintloque Freach light infantry section. These chaps were found for me at a reasonable price by another friend. All painted and just wanting rebasing. I need to varnish them and apply some basing material to blend in with what was already there and they are good to go.
- Lizardmen Skinks. While these might find their way into my Warhammer games, what is prompting their painting is my need for a native force for pirate games. At some point I'll probably want human natives, but for now these are a cost effective alternative.
But the main point of this post is actually to ask for a bit of help. My blog, you see, has a rather boring name. Even my wife, who is usually intrigued by my hobby endeavors finds it not up to my usual standards of imagination... So I really want to change it. Perhaps some facts will help...?
- Most of my gaming is done solo
- I enjoy rules by Two Hour Wargames the most but will play almost anything
- I can't help but get distracted my new projects (yeah... FIW coming here soon!)
- I strongly dislike having to paint figures and consider myself primarily a gamer
- Following on from point 3, I have a wide range of games I collect for
So if any of this prompts you to think of a new name for my blog, or if you have any other ideas, please post in the comments!