Thursday, 27 May 2010

General update

Stuck the painted Wallachian archers on their bases and undercoated the horses for the 3Cv(Gen) element.

Got sidetracked thinking about a cour scheme for my WWI British infantry. For speed, I'm after a basic two colour scheme followed by dipping, which is harder than it seems given the minor variations in browns available. I tested three versions on three figures and think I've got the one I want. Vallejio Brown/Green for the uniform with GW Kommando Khaki for the pouches etc. It looks a bit light but the dipping should darken it enough. Hope it works out as it means I should be in a position to speed through my WWI figures, at least enough to be playing a small game soon.

Today: 3
May 2010: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment