Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Painting Challenge. 4 days remaining

Those of you who know anything about me will be aware that I am a slow painter. I usually need a little motivation to get things going. Fortunately a new buddy of mine has come to my aid.

A challenge has been set, one which may make you laugh, but really demonstrates just how awful I am at getting my lead decorated. Mr G has challenged me to paint my DBA Ottoman army by Tuesday and I am to bring the evidence to the club that evening.

There are two main problems:

1) I have not even undercoated most of it yet.
2) It is a predominantly horse army, meaning I have more area to cover than I might like.

I will post updates here with my progress, along with pictures for evidence.

Can I succeed at this challenge? I'm going to try my hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment