Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Painting Challenge. Complete! (And new projects)

Well, the challenge has been completed! The picture above is of the finished army (sorry for the poor lighting).

So... time for a new project. I have been meaning to play more Victorian Sci-Fi for a while now and have everything I need to get started. My aim is to use the following with the G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T. rules:

  • 20 British soldiers (Zulu War period)
  • 2 British officers
  • Mina Harker
  • Allan Quatermain
  • 1 steam tank
  • A bunch of plastic dinosaurs.

This should be everything I need for a dino hunting game (and probably a bit more!). I have a 30 day deadline for this as that is when my trial runs out on Comic Life. Comic Life is a handy bit of software that allows you to design comic pages using your photos. I put together the below in a couple of minutes using pics from my last LotR game. (Apologies for the 'ferry' typo, I didn;t check before I exported it.) I'm hoping this software will be a good way of producing interesting battle reports, especially for skirmish type games.

So that's it for now. After this I am toying with a modern project using Force on Force, but I'll have to see how that goes...

1 comment:

  1. Yes... come. Join us in the VSF Dark Side. We have no cookies. But the biscuits and tea are superb.

    My main blog is dedicated to VSF. Victoria's Boys In Red: www.vbir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete