What I learnt:
- 4th Edition gives a fun playable game (assuming you are not looking to field tournament-style armies or find stupid magic item combos I guess)
- I really should have remembered the march move option earlier in the game...
- Don't waste time deploying your toughest unit behind a forest, even if it is meant to be a story-telling flanking/ambush move!
- I must make movement trays, even if they are just card painted green. Moving the figures probably doubled the length of the game, which was a bit irritating.
- I need to paint a lot more Skaven...
All in all it was a very fun game, although I wish the Doomwheel hadn't been killed by such a lucky shot: 4+ to hit the warmachine, a 6 to hit the driver, 4+ to wound... Ah well, it made for a fun incident at the very least!