Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

What's up next...

Various factors comprising what is usually called 'real life' have conspired to leave me with no time to focus on gaming projects over the last week. But I do have plans!

Given that I was able to paint my Empire and Skaven forces reasonably quickly, I have allowed my no purchasing resolution to slide (well, there were other reasons too, but this bog is solely about gaming, so I won't comment on them here!).

I have decided that the next part of the Legend of Baron Gustav will involve him being taken to a town for treatment for his injuries. Along the way, the Empire forces will be ambushed by ad Orc and Goblin force. This will allow me to utilise some more of my old Warhammer Quest figures as well as get started on this little lot:


I love finding bargains on eBay! The Orcs and Goblins in the picture will form the core of the ambushing force. The Dwarves (or Dwarfs in GW speak) will be a force allied to the Empire.

So plenty more painting for me to be getting on with! I intend to start tomorrow, so let's see if I can get this done in record time!

In the meantime I am trying not to distract myself with thoughts of other projects... I'm thinking about selecting a few and throwing the ideas out there to see what people would like to read about most. More of that in a future post.

2 comments:

  1. Elves versus Orcs and Gobbos sounds more like fun! ;-) I'm sure you'll get them done dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be taking out your elves with my rats! Just spent the last few mins starting up my production line again! 3 gobbos and 3 halberdiers under coated and 6 wolves glued on their bases. So it begins!

    ReplyDelete